20080906

Patriotism Galore!

I know I have only been showing articles of interest with no real posts, sorry but I have been busy. But this is very interesting to me... Where do the Democrats believe the flag of the United States of America Belongs? The sad truth is...




Flags



Republican Recycling
by David Harsanyi on September 6, 2008


This morning, Republicans tell me that a worker at Invesco Field in Denver saved thousands of unused flags from the Democratic National Convention that were headed for the garbage.

Guerrilla campaigning. They will use these flags at their own event today in Colorado Springs with John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Before McCain speaks today, veterans will haul these garbage bags filled with flags out onto the stage — with dramatic effect, no doubt — and tell the story.

“What you see in the picture I sent you is less than half of total flags,” a Republican official emailed. “We estimate the total number to be around 12,000 small flags and one full size 3×5 flag.”

I’m not sure what the DNC was supposed to do with unused hand-flags, frankly. But the Republicans are obviously questioning someone’s patriotism here.

I love the line "I’m not sure what the DNC was supposed to do with unused hand-flags." I have an idea for them...it didn't take me much time to think of as I am a patriot unlike these assholes that threw the flag away.




Flagsin

That from a post I did a while back... What could you POSSIBLY do with hand flags right?

Flags In

U.S. Army soldiers of the 3rd U.S. Infantry, The Old Guard, place American flags in front of grave markers during the "Flags In" ceremony in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Va., May 25, 2006. Defense Dept. photo by William D. Moss

UPDATE:

More evidence courtesy of Mike's America
UPDATE:

ANC_topNav2_r1_c1

I suggest we all mention to those that felt there was nothing to do with those flags to follow this link, ask them if this might be a worthy cause. I will go as far as saying a better place than the trash.