20090306

DHS aka: Free ATM

DHS_Stimulus

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IN THE HELL THE GOVERNMENT IS USING THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY TO FIX THE ECONOMY/DISTRIBUTE MONEY???
Additionally, Napolitano announced that FEMA will extend the Relocation Assistance Program to May 1, 2009. Families that were displaced from their primary residence in a disaster declared area as a result of Katrina and Rita are eligible for up to $4,000 in reimbursement for relocation expenses through the Relocation Assistance Program. Under the new extension, applicants can file a claim if they incurred relocation expenses between Aug. 29, 2005 and May 1, 2009.
Oh great so the bureaucratic mess of DHS that I never liked (yeah, even under Bush!) is going to be part of this economic stimulus and redistribution of wealth? What in God's name is going on. Now I am really pissed off. I don't want any of my money paying for a city below sea level to continue. If that makes me an asshole, so be it.

The US Taxpayers are paying for people to f'ing move? Are you kidding me? ARE YOU GOD DAMN KIDDING ME?

So while I am making sure use coupons to keep money in the bank, my taxes are paying for the damn bubble wrap of people moving..still to this day? Almost 4 years later? Please pardon me while I call 911 prior to my head EXPLODING.