20060727

Cause of high blood-pressure...


C.I.R. Press Editorial

WASHINGTON, D.C. – I said back in March, I think, that I was done with her, but Cindy now has decided to
use insurance money to buy land in Crawford to bitch at the President. Now, as a conservative I have no problems with her doing what she wishes with, what is now her money. (Of course I disagree with it, but I would not prevent it.) My problem involves the newsletter she is going to send.



"We decided to buy property in Crawford to use until George's resignation or impeachment, which we all hope is soon for the sake of the world," Sheehan said in a newsletter set to be sent to supporters Thursday. "I can't think of a better way to use Casey's insurance money than for peace, and I am sure that Casey approves."
If your son was a peace activist then yes I am sure he would approve. The fact that he willingly and honorably decided to serve in the US military says to me he would not want the last thing he was able to give to you, spent to attempt to tear apart his CINC. The one he swore to obey.

You know what Cindy, I have an idea what would be great for the sake of the world… it involves you, Siberia, and no forms of communication back to the US or media. We all can dream can’t we? Maybe if my loved ones have to claim insurance money upon my death I can tell them I wish for it to be spent making your life a living hell Cindy.

You are a nutty wack-o that is unable to understand the military and its need. Don’t attempt to speak for us that wear the uniform saying that is the best way to spend money. Why don’t you give it to families that lost a father or mother? Or create a fundraising organization to help such families or injured soldiers? Why won’t you? Uh, well I have held back long enough. You won’t because you are a misguided bitch. (Go ahead liberals accuse me of calling names and personal attacks, cause that was one.)

-md


Additional Links:
Expose the Left -- Sheehan Uses Casey’s Insurance Money To Buy Protest Land
Hot Air -- St. Cindy uses Casey’s insurance money to buy land in Crawford

[UPDATE:] Apparently those that sold the land did not know who was buying it. If they knew what it was going to be used for they would not have sold the land.