20061011

Needed tough talk.


The above (President Bush) said today the following about the man whose name is at the top of that book, the one with the US Flag upside down.
I would cite my opponent in the 2004 campaign, when he said there needs to be a “date certain” from which to withdraw from Iraq. I characterize that as “cut and run.”

I have been using their votes or their words to characterize their positions … When you pull out before the job is done that is “cut and run” as far as I am concerned.
C.I.R. Press Editorial

WASHINGTON, D.C. --
How long was/is it until Pelosi is up there complaining about how unfair it is for a President to criticize the Congress? Why are they allowed to BASH the President but he is not allowed to fight back? I forgot, Congress the land of do whatever, oversight of everything, but even with a warrant don’t come in our office. What a joke. I am so glad the President is finally taking the tough stance of… oh my god, using their own words against them, their own votes.

-md

Technorati Tags: , , , , cut and run