20070530


This is a must read article that is a follow up to my last post!!! If you are a reader here at C.I.R. you are required to read this article or never come back again!

"While cultivating Beijing, Putin, a man who describes the fall of the Soviet Union as "the geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century," has become increasingly shrill in his attacks against Washington. In a Feb. 10 speech to an international security conference in Munich, he delivered a searing, almost Orwellian attack against the United States. Putin painted a picture of an increasingly brutal, violent world, suggesting that the United States, and not terrorist groups or despots, was to blame..."
[UPDATE]
Nothing like a good old "book burning" and Governement censorship! The Soviets are almost making it too easy for me to prove my point. "Pribylovsky is in a much more dangerous position than I am because I am in the United States and he is in Russia," Felshtinsky said. Now why would it be safer to be in the US, I thought we were evil imperialists? (PS-Lefties, please don't try to compare this to Plame. She knew the deal, the CIA can edit anything it wants from employees works. This is a JOURNALIST.)
[UPDATE]
"Asked what he might do to retaliate, he said he would return Russia to the Cold War status where missiles were aimed at European targets."