20070630

I'm a traitor, so are the majority of troops.

C.I.R. Press Editorial
IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE PRESIDENT, THEY ARE TRAITORS TO AMERICA, AND SO ARE ALL OF THEIR SUPPORTERS. IMPEACH! ANYONE IN CONGRESS WHO REFUSES TO SAVE OUR UNION FROM THESE TRAITORS BY DOING NOTHING NEEDS TO BE RECALLED. SAVE OUR TROOPS!!! SAVE OUR SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS AND JOBS. FEED OUR HUNGRY AND POOR! SAVE THE DROWNING PEOPLE IN NEW ORLEANS! ANYONE WHO MENTIONS PARIS HILTON ONE MORE TIME MUST DIE! -Roseanne Barr
UNDISCLOSED -- Ahh, of course. I am a traitor to my country. From a lunatic I take that accusation as a badge of honor. Feed our hungry and poor? Maybe I missed it but I don’t remember Roseanne running around using all her money to do that. Save the drowning people in N.O.? Get a calendar! There are no people drowning in N.O. that we are to save right now. There are just as many people drowning there as there are anywhere else in the country that has water. Katrina was 2 years ago!

Why do I have a smile on my face? Because I am being told how to be a “good” American by someone who decided it would be funny to savage our NATIONAL ANTHEM at a baseball game. That was a hoot Roseanne. Those troops you "support," the majority support the President. So can you explain to me how you attack "traitors" while at the same time "support them"? One or the other! All I have left to say is SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM, EXECUTE THOSE WHO HAVE ABUSED IT, AND (drum roll) PARIS HILTON! Bring it Roseanne.

Former President Bill Clinton on Friday cast doubt on the effectiveness of a planned U.S. missile shield, deriding it as a "colossal waste of money".

If that is so true why did you sign the National Missile Defense Act in 1999? To develop and deploy a system “as soon as technologically possible.” Those like Clinton seem to think that development happens and you just drive the pretty new machine out of the shop. No, we develop the best possible system and after deploying it we improve it. It is those with minds like his that would have prevented the US from landing on the moon. Last time I checked the Wright brothers had a few problems along the way, I suppose they should have given up.

What is wrong with the “we can't do it” Americans????? Where have all the “we are America and can do anything” Americans that made this country what it is today.

"He wanted the Russians to have it, he wanted everyone to have it," Clinton said. "Unless they work better than I think they do, it's a colossal waste of money."


With all due respect, they do you moron. I can’t stop people from believing the lefties rants that nothing works. Nothing ever works. Even things that they some up with, they complain don’t work. Nothing ever works in their eyes. But for a former President to complain about the needs and concerns of another country over the United States, his own country, is the EXACT reason why Clinton failed to fight terrorism. I would rather piss off other countries, fight terrorism, and have a MD system then try to concern myself with the feelings of the neo-Soviets.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,