20060415

Dear Liberals and Media,
I have heard the arguments that we need diplomacy and cannot take any action against Iran. With all due respect I disagree. A very good piece came out, that backs up my contentions. The following are quotes regarding:

UN Security council's demand to stop nuclear work...
Iran announced this week it had successfully enriched uranium to make nuclear fuel.

We should talk to Iran and use diplomacy...
"We give no importance to her comments," he (President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) said with a broad smile. (Refering to SECSTATE Rice.)
Iran is only out for peaceful uses...
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief must give a report at the end of April on Iranian compliance with the Security Council demand. In Tehran he said that after three years of investigations Iran's activities were "still hazy and not very clear."
Iran is only looking out for itself...
"Whether you like it or not, the Zionist regime is on the road to being eliminated," said Ahmadinejad.
Well, that about does it for me. I hope you will scroll down and read some of my recent posts, this I felt it was necessary to highlight. I hope you will consider the implications of these statements and realize how much of a threat Iran is. And most important, they are not willing to negotiate... all the while developing a weapon system that will help them fulfill their percieved place in history. To destroy Israel.

Warm Regards,
md